Sunday, September 12, 2010

Fun weekend!

Hi! Sorry for the 8 day absence. Things get crazy pretty quickly around these parts! We just got home from Texas!! We left on Friday morning after putting Lulu at the puppy hotel, and came back today. It was a really great time. On the way there, we stopped in Morringsport, LA to visit Leadbelly. His gravesite is really nicely put together and it's a very peaceful drive and cemetary he's buried in. This is Josh with the tomb stone. Josh loves Leadbelly nearly as much as I do!

















On to other things! Last weekend I posted about the sewing table that I bought and painted. Soon after, I cleaned up the spare bedroom to begin on making my dream sewing room. This is the first step:
It's a little bland right now, and there are clothes all over the floor right this minute but I'll clean it up eventually again. I always leave rooms a messsssss when I am packing!

Any way, I hope everyone had a really great weekend and enjoyed every drop of it! Back to the daily grind tomorrow!

Xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment