Saturday, September 4, 2010

new blogger alert

Hi! This is me. My name is Summer C. I enjoy baking, crafting(sewing, crocheting, hot gluing(oh MY! I love hot gluing!)and things of those natures. I hope this blog will be a nice way to dump all the pictures of things I take of my craft doings and baking doings, and my every day life for friends & family to keep an eyeball or two(or three!) on!

Our days mainly consist of working, right now. I work at a local grocery store as a cashier, and Josh works as a news reporter/news editor for the county's newspaper. We enjoy our slow paced life a lot and don't plan on changing speeds anytime soon.
We have 2 fur kids. Lulu, who is a beagle husky mix, and a kitten named Olive Oyl who Josh and his co-workers rescued from the engine of the newspaper van a few months ago.
Any way! That's my introduction :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment